Saturday, June 9, 2018

The not-so-famous Chinnasamy

On our way to school, I was speaking to my children about how crores n crores of people have come to this world and gone, while only few are remembered. I asked them to name a few, say 25. Pat came the answer from the little one Jani - Chinnasamy. I was like, what? Chinnasamy?? Who is that?? But by the time I asked this question, the elder one answered Gandhi, Nehru n so on and the kids were churning out more names..we forgot abt Chinnasamy..
Adi wanted to buy a notebook and we stopped at a shop. Jani n Adi went to the shop while Kavi n I stayed back in the car. That's when Kavi noticed an obituary poster with an old man's photo with the name..u guessed it right..Chinnasamy..😃

For all of us, Chinnasamy will be remembered forever...😃

1 comment: