Friday, May 25, 2018

My LKG teacher

I took my aunt n uncle to an eye hospital in Chennai and was waiting at the reception. That's when I saw her - my LKG class teacher.  I found it hard to suppress my urge to say 'Good morning Miss'. When you read that, did u actually sing 'Goood moooorniiing Miiiss'? Gotcha! That's how I felt like..:)

     I went near her and started to introduce myself, when she greeted me with my name. I was floored. She said that I look the same, confirming every word of my mother's remark 'you never grow up.' 😝

    We spoke about my classmates, our teachers, their whereabouts, etc. Then she held my hand for a while and didn't speak much for sometime. I really don't know what was going on in her mind. May be she relived those days. For me, those few minutes of holding hands are precious. I became that kid again, I became so small in front of my first Guru and loved that innocence bubbling in every cell within myself..Thanks Miss!!

2 comments: